Friday, June 18, 2010

Tribute To My Dad

On the 365 days there is a one beautiful and glittering day that is our fathers day.It is one of the special honoring day to our fathers to celebrate their fatherhood and their success beyond in their life.
" I Love You Dad , I Love You" In my every success your part is more,You are my inspiration dad.If i want to do anything further in my career your suggestion is good and your solutions to my problems are appreciated.From my birth i still watching you because of us you working so hard and you had no time to chat with us,Now are family is well settled ,everyone looking feel proud of us at the same time i feel very proud as your son.Every instance in my life you had a part in it,my friends ask how do you knew to drive a car? Did you gone to any driving school.I will say my father had guided me to drive a car at the same time they will think oh we didn't have this good father as our father.


It is my 15th fathers day,on that occasion i want to celebrate my father's day as very grand.I going to give a pleasant surprise to my dad by presenting a BMW car.Once he saw a BMW car on that minute he will speak a few more words about the car and say one day we want to buy before we going to die.Those who ambition in their life it never fails."I Love You Dad".I follow your principles and various guidelines in your life.Father's day will fall on 20th June ,Thank you daddy for being there always.Even now I recognize that I'm still your little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLAG

free counters