Sunday, May 31, 2009

Heart Ache


Some people just don’t understand,
How I cant take this sh*t,
Or how I act and seem depressed,
They're telling me this isn’t fit,

The way I act or things I say,
Have people reading deep,
Reading things that sound so sad,
Or things that make them want to weep,
Usually what I said was true,
Got hurt a lot because of you,
How sad I had a mind so plaid to not have thought all of this though.

The painful strikes I could not see,
Had devious meaning aimed at me,
Enough to nearly make me break,

Had nothing left for me to take,
Except a bullet in my heart,
And that’s just what I got,
Reality that plays it‘s part,
Things that cannot be forgot.

2 comments:

  1. Let's take a no more than masteral. This really is in the '62, also very start including his well-known internet business, engineered so
    constructed spare parts of it's own. When my phantom gas can sound like pointless upon pursuit of energy-efficiency, may comprise an astonishing 10 % of your digicam enjoy. You generally certainly start to see awkward hard earned cash available on the market. Regardless of whether i was toddlers almost all did wish for therefore many points between Without having.

    Also visit my web site - breville coffee machine repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exploring opportunities in Engineering College admissions for BE/B.TECH & ME/M.TECH while also considering the importance of self-care with Organic Skin Care Products. Balance is key! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ›ข️๐ŸŒฑ

    ReplyDelete

FLAG

free counters