Sunday, September 6, 2009

Top 10 Songs that stuck in your head

These are my beautiful songs that struct in my mind so far.This is the song that never ends.

# "Climbing over rocky mountains..."

# "Hang on Sloopy/Snoopy, Hang on..."

# "It's a small world after all! It's a small, small world!"

# "Jimmy loves Maryann... Jimmy wants to be her man... Jimmy loves Maryann -- which is all right..."

# "Oh, Mandy! You came and you gave without taking! But I sent you away, oh, Mandy!"

# Hit me with your rhythm stick... Ya ich lieb' dich, das ist gut
# Sloop, sloop, sloop...

# "The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round..."

# "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..."

# "Oh what a feelin' when we're dancin' on the celing..."


# "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang, Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang walla walla bing bang!"

# (You WILL die for that one...)

# Cum on Eileen, I swear I'll be mean. At this moment, you mean everything. (That's what they all say! Time song to squeeking bed springs for maximum efficacy.)

# "Deedle deedle dah! Ging ging ging ging. Deedle deedle dah! Ging ging ging ging. Deedle deedle dah! Ging ging ging ging. Deedle deedle dah! Ging ging ging ging."
(Well, that's been going through my head the last half hour...)

# Well turn off your cell phone then, silly head.
# "Rubber Ducky, You're the one. You make Bathtime lots of fun..."

# Hey yadayadayadayada macarena!

# "Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby...baby baby baby baby ohhh baby...I love you..."

# Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we love you. Hey ho Chity Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang loves us to.

# "Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me? O-o-o-oh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLAG

free counters