Monday, July 27, 2009

Bryan adams - Top Ten hit songs



Bryan adams had a carrer over 20 years in music world and his sales of his album in the worldwide make a massive hit and he becomes a biggest recording artist all over the world.Bryan adams in his musical life first the bass player in the band it seems.His songs have achieved no:1 status all over the world, and his career has seen some amazing recordings with other music legends from around the world.He holds the record for the longest running #1 single in British music history with his hit "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" and has topped the charts in the USA four times with hits "Heaven", "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You", "All For Love" (with Rod Stewart and Sting) and "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?".Awards have been numerous with a Grammy, an American Music Award, countless industry and songwriting awards and accolades including three Academy Award nominations for his music and lyrics in film soundtracks.


Bryan adams Top 10 songs hits:

  1. summer of '69
  2. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You "One of the best songs of all time"
  3. Here I Am
  4. Best Of Me
  5. Please forgive Me
  6. All for Love
  7. Cloud Number Nine
  8. Do I Have to say the words?
  9. Back to You
  10. Not guilty

4 comments:

  1. Here in this article pandora jewelrywe will discuss on the evolution of wedding ring with the passing time. pandora braceletsAt talk about France. In France and mostly in French speaking countries three interwoven rings cheap pandora charmsare considered as a wedding ring.These three interwoven rings stand for Christian virtues of faith, hope and love.pandora ukHere the word love indicates a particular type of perfect disinterested love synonymous to the Greek word agape. pandora saleThis pattern slides off quickly because the rings flow over each other.Women in Greek cheap pandoraand Anatolian which consist of most of modern turkey wear and receive puzzle wedding ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the hell Is Heaven???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post however I was wanting to know if
    you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

    my site ... action replay gamecube

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!,I really like your writing so much! share we communicate extra approximately your
    article on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my
    problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to look
    you.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - jarrac.blogspirit.com

    ReplyDelete

FLAG

free counters