Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Top Jokes Of The Day

Nice job

When Ganesh's wife ran away wit his car ,his money and his best friend ,he gets so depressed that his doctor sends him to a psychiatrist.

Ganesh tells the psychiatrist his troubles and adds: "Life isn't worth living .I think I'm going to top myself"

"Don't be stupid , Ganesh", says the Psychiatrist.


"My wife ran off ,and let me too, yet I'm happy.I threw myself into my work .I totally submerged myself in my job and soon forget her .You can do that too.What do you do ?"asks the doctor.

"I clean septic tanks ", says Ganesh.

You're not the one

After directory assistance gives sheela her boyfriend's new telephone
number ,she dials the number and get a women on line ."Is Raju there?" sheela asks "He's in the shower ",the woman responds ."Please tell him is girlfriend called", Sheela says and hangs up.

When she does not recieve a call from Raju ,Sheela calls again.A man answers this time : "This is Raju", he says "You're not my boyfriend !' Sheela exclaims .

"I know", he replies , " That's what I've been trying to tell my wife for the last half hour".

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLAG

free counters