Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Udita Goswami Chasing Success

Gergeous Udita Goswami came back with four quick release this year.Fans asked about her sudden disappearance from bollywood ,and she retorts she has been busy with other things ."I was doing up my house in mumbai.I bought a house in Goa and just recently bought a farmhouse on the outskirts of mumbai .she says, I realised that all my previous filims were only about my look .I no longer want to be a another part of successful filim,I want to be success in the filim she emphasises.



Armed with this and past experience the sexy actor says she is wiser now and back in the reckoning .The girl from Garhwal is awaiting four quick release this year Up first in zee motion pictures ' dipak tijori -directed fox, a thriller starring arjun ramphal ,sunny deol and her .It's a good role and a glamarous one .I am the only glam quotient in this filim she adds

Udita is now busy writing her first story which she wants to direct .It's the nicest love story and i want someone young to write out the screenplay .I will approach some good production houses to direct it.

I am very happy to work with bigger stars now for they are the ones making a difference to the films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLAG

free counters