Sunday, August 9, 2009

When I Will See You Again ...............................................................


I came across many countries
I came across many Islands
I came across many peaks
I came across many rivers
I came across many people and relations
To See You ................ My Dear, Where are u know .My Heart is searching for u,I hope once again we will meet each other.

Nowadays i was in the freezed condition because of your attracting smile ,your face looks like thousands of pink roses .When you are not near to me i will move to my garden and see the buds of pink roses,In that buds i can see your cute face and smile .

i hope one day we'll finally meet
to share things we really felt
but if not & it's impossible
all i ask is you in here.....to stay ................

other says it's just a joke
knowing ur in the other part of the globe
but as days & greetings passed by
almost everyday I thinking of you.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

FLAG

free counters